Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall? Winter? What is this supposed to be?

What do you call this weather anyway? Snow in October? I see the winter wonderland, but the leaves are on the trees with various colors. I would like to call up mother nature and ask what the fuck we all did to deserve the confusion. Friday was in the mid fifties, seasonable for middle of autumn. Then yesterday I walk outside and the windchill is like 20. The temperature was 32 at one point. Powerlines went out because parts of trees were falling down. I am still wondering if I fell asleep for two months one night. No, it's October 30th and I have to scrap bleeping snow off my car. Grrr... This is an evil, evil joke by mother nature. In January and February, snow storms captivate my eyes because mother nature is doing her standard thing. March is the joke month! Not October! October is one of my favorite months so leave it alone. Well, anyway, I am trying to win a pointless argument with mother nature, and whatever power told her to play this joke on the Northeast. Call me self centered, but I love my autumn weather the way it is supposed to be in each respective area. I look outside, and see leaves that are red, orange, yellow, green or whatever. It looks gorgeous. Mother nature is laughing so hard she feel off the sofa right now. I say, ha ha, very funny, stop playing these cruel jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment