Friday, October 12, 2012

Animal Violence Has Nothing to do with Politics

This is not intended to be a politically based blog posting.  I don't  address politics in my blog postings mainly because the hostility with the whole subject is way out of whack.  So, I search online for cats for Obama memorabilia for a little humor.  I found a picture of a hanged cat on top of an Obama/Biden sign.  By the way, yes that is a true story.  That's just plain sick.  I don't care what side the person's on, but I looked for the opposite on the Internet of a cat hanged on a Romney sign and didn't find it.  But, no matter, the point is animals don't understand politics the last time I checked.  So this is more amount humanity than politics. If anything, that innocent cat was creating peace between all this bullshit.  This is not the only story I've heard which is like this.   My point of all this is that it's someone's pet no matter what side they are on.  I guarantee everyone that if I discussed my views with my cat she would meow because of the sound of my voice, not because she understands what I'm saying.  Finally, killing someone's pet is not going to change their vote.  

No comments:

Post a Comment