Friday, January 8, 2016

Love Always Beats Hate

This morning kind of sucked with the caffeine withdrawal.  Like I said, I know people will think I'm nuts for quitting caffeine, but I quit for good reasons. I am writing to motivate myself to keep at it, because this morning I nearly faltered.  I know that the benefits will be good as time goes a long.  Just need to hang in there and give it time.  If you are trying to break a habit, keep at it because you will benefit in the end.  Since you only live once, why not live in the best way you can?
  Not much went on today for me.  Honestly this no caffeine thing has been knocking me out since I am new to it for the tenth time.  I've quit caffeine more times than I can count, so hopefully this will be the last time.  Enough about that.  
     I want to mention something that a friend I sing with said always choose love in his Facebook status.  That is absolutely right.  Simply because choosing anger and hate never works.  If you're angry at someone and you don't tell them that's resentment.  You're just carrying shit around and it's hurting you, not them.  What's the point of that?  It's incredibly toxic and will make you seriously miserable.  I have resented people who are not worth one second of my time.  The only way to free yourself of such people is to love them.  You don't have to like them, because that is a different thing.  However, ultimately, we are all human beings who have a right to live our lives freely, and we all deserve to be loved.

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/annlanders143025.html#pWFVmrFHv7sf2Pj8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment